Friday, October 17, 2008
A Tribute to the Annual Andreasen Halloween Party
Every year since 2003 the Andreasen family has had an amazing themed Halloween party with loads of snacks, games, and amazing costumes. The first year the theme was: Made-Up super heroes. I don't have pictures for that year, but the next few years are shown below. Everyone gets a turn to display their costume and explain what they are. The karaoke year everyone actually sang a song to go with their character. They were hilarious. There are some pretty creative costumes, don't you agree? Damon and Shawna started the whole thing and it has been a fun tradition. I don't thing we are doing one this year. Hopefully we will be able to have another one in the years to come. Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Amy you're making me all teary eyed! It's not quite the same living in Utah away from everyone. Not having the annual halloween costume party is by far the biggest downer of it all though. Hope you have a fun halloween! I'm dressing up anyway...it will make me feel better :)
Darling Halloween pictures! I wish I could come to your party. How fun this looks! Make sure you post 2008's costumes!
Love the pictures! I am somehow going to make sure I get invited to the next one! That is my kind of party!
Post a Comment