Our Happy Life!!!
I love the picture where benj is pointing the bow!! It is a very style like shot!!! He is a lucky guy.
Nice bow! That is a cool shot.
"Whose violin stick is that?" -Lydia NatalieWe need some pictures of Uncle Benjy playing his bass--I don't think my kids have ever seen it! :)
I know. I should take some. I keep trying to post a video of him playing but it never works.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture where benj is pointing the bow!! It is a very style like shot!!!
He is a lucky guy.
Nice bow! That is a cool shot.
"Whose violin stick is that?" -Lydia Natalie
We need some pictures of Uncle Benjy playing his bass--I don't think my kids have ever seen it! :)
I know. I should take some. I keep trying to post a video of him playing but it never works.
Post a Comment